Re-ignite the explorer in you on the world’s most historic and challenging Land Rover tracks off road trails. The Eastnor tracks are steeped in history, having been used to test every Land Rover product ever made, and they are still in use for testing today.
Duration: 09.00-16.00 on three days (either consecutive or separate)
Price per Exclusive use of the Vehicle for 1 Driver: £650.00 per Expedition Day
Price per additional Driver/Passengers: £25.00 per Expedition Day
The Eastnor Explorer takes you on a progressive journey, giving you skills, fun and excitement and a real tangible taste of expedition adventure. Explorer is the closest you’ll come to actually doing the real thing, with the flexibility to fit around your schedule. Each expedition will give you the skills and experience to carry forward to the next stage, and is best shared with friends.
This three day adventure can be tackled on consecutive days or throughout the year. It’s the perfect excuse to come face to face with seemingly impassable trails and dense woodlands, deep in slick gloopy mud. Take on the steepest hills, infamous still today for their difficult and ford deep water – pushing the vehicles to the absolute limits. All safe in the knowledge that you have a world class expert guiding you every step of the way. The Eastnor Explorer guarantees memories that will last a lifetime and provides plenty of laughs along the way.
"The best off road driving I have ever done" - Land Rover Monthly
"The sense of achievement was fantastic" - Sunday Telegraph
"With little or no experience beforehand, you will come away with the confidence to tackle any situation" - LRO International
Experience Terms and Conditions Apply.
Please click here for details.
Your Experience Includes:
- - Day One of the Journey –Delivered in a vehicle of your preference: Driving techniques, deep water, rutted tracks, articulations and seemingly impassable tracks
- - Day Two of the Journey – Delivered in Defender 110: Taking the drive to the next level and an introduction into rope work and bridge building
- - Day Three of the Journey – Delivered in Defender 110: Bring together the skills of the previous adventures – culminating in a bridge crossing in the deepest part of the Eastnor Estate, on tracks seldom seen by even the most adventurous.
- - Lunch out in the woods
- - Adventures can be purchased as a three day consecutive package or sold separately, with days 1 -3 being delivered throughout the year. Just let us know which day you are ready for. (Days must be delivered in sequence with each one being completed before you progress to the next level)
- - Explorer can also be tailored to small groups – ask our team for more information on group bookings
See what people are saying about us on TripAdvisor.
HOW TO BOOK
For booking and availability call
0333 733 3003 (local rate call) or email email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING
As a minimum you will need to bring a valid driving license, comfortable outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear.
Click here for a list of our local accommodation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please click here to view our full trading terms and conditions.